Edited by PBSO Guy
- Whelen Inner Edge FST made by krul
- Ion duo made by krul
-Whelen ION DUO textured by CEO.
- Whelen Inner Edge RST made by krul
- whelen linv2/linsv2 scratch modeled by Five0/OfficerFive0
- textures by Five0/OfficerFive0
- emis textures by CJ24
- converted to gta 5 by Five0/OfficerFive0
-Motorola APX 6500 Modeled, Textured and UV mapped by Dan with da van
- Westin Rambar Modeled and Textured by Jophics
- ALPR by Billy J.
- Antennas by Billy J.
- Havis Center Console Printer:
- Printer scratch modelled by IronicRainbow,
- Textured by IronicRainbow,
- Printer mount scratch modelled by Walters,
- Textured by Walters.
- Havis Center Console:
- Havis Consoles Modelled by Jakub & Josh
- Havis Consoles Textures by Jakub
- Havis Docks Modelled & Textured by Jakub
- Kustom Signal Radars Modelled And Textured By Jakub
- Setina Partition Modelled By - Jakub
- Setina Partition Textured By - Walters
- Toughbook by Billy J.
- Unity spotlight with Whelen Par 46 insert scratch modeled, textured and converted by panos_zaf
- Whelen SA315P speaker made by krul
- Cencom Modelled & Textured by Jakub
- Original vehicle model is 2015 Dodge Charger from Forza, edited into the 2018 Dodge Charger Pursuit by Matt with parts from FH3 and Gamemodels
- Seats, center mirror, shifter and dash edits modeled and done by Kane104 - commissioned by Ranger Rick
- Major help from EVI for digital dial information and help to get the dials working and his patience to help me
- Rear bumper diffuser modeled by Patrol 31 Normal edits by Steinberg
- AWD/Charger badge modeled by iansonwheels Converted to V by Matt
- AWD Steelies/Hubcap modeled by iansonwheels Converted to V by Matt
- Big thanks to Cj24 for beta testing the model and help with spec maps and normal maps and his overall knowledge of gta materials
- Interior dial textures made by NeonLazer
- Interior button textures made by Slendis
- Rims from Gamemodels.ru Centercap edited by Matt
- Dome Light modeled by Matt
- A big thanks to Cj24, Kane104, EVI, Patrol 31, Steinberg , Desmond , NeOnLaZeR, Izick, Rekram, HDgamerzPC, and a big thanks to Ranger Rick who bought 3D parts so that i wouldn't give up on this project and bought me a Zmodeler license so that i can keep working on this project Thank you Rick.
- Thank you to everyone who supported me and the project...
- Another big thanks to iansonwheels who had the time to make the AWD steelies and AWD package stuff....
Metas - PBOSGuy
Livery - PBOSGuy
- You are not allowed to resell/redistribute any content released by myself, PBSO Guy
- If used for liveries, do not upload the model with the livery
- if used in YouTube videos, provide a link in the description for the vehicle