Edited by bevarnow
2010 Ford CVPI by Turn 10 Studios, Converted to V by OfficerUnderwood
Edited into 98-11 by OfficerUnderwood
- 98-04 Steering wheel by Ubisoft
- 98-05 Guages by Ubisoft
- AM/FM/CD by OfficerUnderwood
- AM/FM/TAPE by Ubisoft
- 98-02 Headrests and textures by Lundy
- 98-02 Front door panels by Ubisoft, Rear by Schaefft
- 98-02 Light panel by Ubisoft
- Chrome and Matte Black grille by Ubisoft
- 98-08 Trim by OfficerUnderwood, SAP by Schaefft
- 98-02 Steelies by (Fuck if I know but thanks, Lundy didn't include shit of credits on his 98 just names)
- 03 Steelies by Carper
- 06-11 Steelies by Carper
- 98-02 Hubs by OfficerUnderwood
- 03-05 Hubs by (Fuck if I know), modified by OfficerUnderwood
- 06-11 Hubs by Carper
-Dogshoe13 for the Console
-Chris P. "bevarnow" for Poly Crunching, and UV Texturing
-Original Model - kotbfg
-Conversion - OfficerCabaniss/Prestigef
-Controller - Madspeeddemon
-Textures - Madspeeddemon
-Radio and mic scatch made by 0taku
-Textuers made by 0taku
-Created and textured by Rogue_Thunder.
-By : bineego
-Edited and Crunched By Morty#5304
-Original Model By Morty#5304
-Scatch Modeled By Walters,
-Textured By Walters.
- Spotlight Created By Turn10Studios; Converted And Edited By Shmurda
- Textures By Shmurda
-Corkscrew Antenna, modelled, textured, and made game ready for GTA V by Dirty Dan. (Dirty Dan#1934 - Discord)
-Whelen Edge Modeled & converted for GTA IV by Bxbugs123
-Main textures made by Bxbugs123
-Converted to GTA V by Chris P. "bevarnow"
Vermont State Police
The Amazing People who release Free & Public Dev Models instead of locking them behind paywalls
And Vint Cerf & Bob Kahn
Q.) Why aren't my Lights bright like yours?
A.) I have a Graphics Pack
Q.) How do I install this into my Singleplayer?
A.) I dont know.
Q.) Can I make a skin for this?
A.) Yes! I would love it if you did that, thanks < 3
Dont be Dumb