Edited by bevarnow
- Original vehicle model is 2015 Dodge Charger from Forza, edited into the 2018 Dodge Charger Pursuit by Matt with parts from FH3 and Gamemodels
- Seats, center mirror, shifter and dash edits modeled and done by Kane104 - commissioned by Ranger Rick
- Major help from EVI for digital dial information and help to get the dials working and his patience to help me
- Rear bumper diffuser modeled by Patrol 31 Normal edits by Steinberg
- AWD/Charger badge modeled by iansonwheels Converted to V by Matt
- AWD Steelies/Hubcap modeled by iansonwheels Converted to V by Matt
- Big thanks to Cj24 for beta testing the model and help with spec maps and normal maps and his overall knowledge of gta materials
- Interior dial textures made by NeonLazer
- Interior button textures made by Slendis
- Rims from Gamemodels.ru Centercap edited by Matt
- Dome Light modeled by Matt
- A big thanks to Cj24, Kane104, EVI, Patrol 31, Steinberg , Desmond , NeOnLaZeR, Izick, Rekram, HDgamerzPC, and a big thanks to Ranger Rick who bought 3D parts so that i wouldn't give up on this project and bought me a Zmodeler license so that i can keep working on this project Thank you Rick.
- Thank you to everyone who supported me and the project...
- Another big thanks to iansonwheels who had the time to make the AWD steelies and AWD package stuff....
-Centre Console Models - Jakub
-Textures - Jakub & Walters
-Harris 7100 Modelled & Textured By Jakub
-Scratch Modeled By Shmurda.
-Textures By Shmurda.
-Converted to GTA V by Chris P. "bevarnow"
- Model is scratch built by johnclark1102
- Texture is made by diablozer0d617
- Converted by Chris P. "bevarnow" to GTA-V from IV
-Orginally modeled by John Fitzgerald
-Bought by Chris P. "bevarnow" from Turbosquid
-Polycrunched, and UV Textured by Chris P. "bevarnow"
-Laptop by Officertenpenny
Literally Everything Else:
-Convertion to Zmod: Mark.
-Original Props: Rockstar Games.
-Briefcase modeled by LazyCreativity
-Polycrunched, UV Mapped by Chris P. "bevarnow"
-Modeled by Neilvan
-Polycrunched, Some UV Mapping by Chris P. "bevarnow"
-Fire Helmet by R*
-Made by ErinLindsay for GTA IV
-Converted to GTA V by Koduuh
-Modeled and Textured by Jophics
- 2006-14 Dodge Charger Mopar PPV Hubcaps by Fartknockr | Converted to IV by Bxbugs123 | Converted to V by Fartknockr
- Mopar PPV Rim made by GerryStudio, Edited & converted for GTA IV by Bxbugs123 | Converted to V by Fartknockr
- Rim & Hubcap textures by Bxbugs123 | Color Editing for V by Fartknockr
-Code 3 4-Pack Hide a blast scratch modeled by Five0/OfficerFive0
-converted to gta 5 by Five0/OfficerFive0
-main texture by five0
-groove texture by neonlazer
-emis textures by Five0/OfficerFive0, based off of CJ24's
-Federal Signal Cuda TriOptic modeled and textured by Cj24.
-Whelen Slimlighter modeled and textured by RobertTM, emissive colors by CJ24
-Special thanks to Five0 for his help
Los Angeles Fire Department
And Vint Cerf & Bob Kahn
Q.) Why aren't my Lights bright like yours?
A.) I have a Graphics Pack
Q.) How do I install this into my Singleplayer?
A.) I dont know.
Q.) Can I make a skin for this?
A.) Yes! I would love it if you did that, thanks < 3
Dont be Dumb