This Night City Police Department texture was designed for Orange County Roleplay’s Police CVPI. This texture includes a recolored and shadowed night city logo custom made. striping, and a NUSA flag. These textures where made by Epticz at Epticz Branding, Neon Modifications, and Nutty Modifications.
NOTE: This texture is a work of fiction and should not be taken as real.
Disclaimer: I do not claim this vehicle as mine. I only made the texture not the model.
Join our Discord Server!
Epticz Branding Discord Server
-Links for Vehicle-
Orange County Roleplay's Vehicle Pack
1. Download The Texture and Vehicle
2. Make sure to download OpenIV (required) Link: OpenIV
3. Put OpenIV in "Edit Mode"
4. Drag and Drop the vehicle's .ytd in a "mods" folder in OpenIV (must make the mods folder)
5. Open the .ytd file then look for a _sign_1 or any number after sign
6. Click on the sign texture you would wish to replace. Click on the replace then choose the texture that you want to use.
This texture pack is freeware and may not be exploited for personal, financial, or commercial gain. This texture pack is provided without any form of warranty.
Therefor, responsibility for any damages caused by this texture pack or its misuse rest solely on the user, and author(s) will accept no liability. You may NOT redistribute this product if you do:
-you will be told to take it down by the author(s)
-the redistributed texture pack will be removed via contacting the admins or moderators of the site
-legal actions could be taken
This work is licensed under:
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.