2010 Ford CVPI by Turn 10 Studios, Converted to V by OfficerUnderwood
Edited into 98-11 by OfficerUnderwood
(Fill in rest from below)
(All Turn 10 stuff are not included as covered by first credit)
- 98-04 Steering wheel by Ubisoft
- 98-05 Guages by Ubisoft
- AM/FM/CD by OfficerUnderwood
- AM/FM/TAPE by Ubisoft
- 98-02 Headrests and textures by Lundy
- 98-02 Front door panels by Ubisoft, Rear by Schaefft
- 98-02 Light panel by Ubisoft
- Chrome and Matte Black grille by Ubisoft
- 98-08 Trim by OfficerUnderwood, SAP by Schaefft
- 98-02 Steelies by (Fuck if I know but thanks, Lundy didn't include shit of credits on his 98 just names)
- 03 Steelies by Carper
- 06-11 Steelies by Carper
- 98-02 Hubs by OfficerUnderwood
- 03-05 Hubs by (Fuck if I know), modified by OfficerUnderwood
- 06-11 Hubs by Carper
-Orginally modeled by John Fitzgerald
-Bought by Chris P. "bevarnow" from Turbosquid
-Polycrunched, and UV Textured by Chris P. "bevarnow"
-Toughbook by Officertenpenny
-Partitions by Twurtleee
-Original models by tomcat8492.
-Converted to GTA V by ME!!!! [MM]
-Setina PB-400 modelled and converted to GTA 4 by CEO.
-Converted to GTA 5 By JackTheDev.
-Modeled by amaranthus
-Purchased off of turbosquid by Chris P. "bevarnow"
-Converted to be made ready for use by Chris P. "bevarnow"
-Model: Billy J modifications
-Textures: Billy J modifications
- Spotlight Created By Turn10Studios; Converted And Edited By Shmurda
- Textures By Shmurda
-Whelen Avenger scratch made and texuterd by 0taku
-Scratched and converted and such by Frost88
-Emissive textures by Black Jesus
The Amazing People who release Free and Public Dev Parts
And Vint Cerf & Bob Kahn
Q.) Why aren't my Lights bright like yours?
A.) I have a Cocktail of Graphics Pack
Q.) How do I install this into my Singleplayer?
A.) I dont know.
Q.) Can I make a skin for this?
A.) Yes! I would love it if you did that, thanks < 3
Don't be Dumb