FivePD Police Radio
The aim of FivePD Police Radio is to have an all in one menu for a player to be able to call for services and request information quickly.
1) Agree to the license below!
2) Drag the FivePD_PoliceRadio folder into you FiveM server resources folder.
3) Navigate to the FivePD resource and open the "plugins" folder. Copy the "FivePDEventManager.net.dll" into here.
4) Add "start FivePD_PoliceRadio" to your server.cfg file.
5) Have Fun!
Hotkey (used to open / close the radio)
You can find the control codes at: https://docs.fivem.net/docs/game-references/controls/
Volume (The volume of the audio selection sound)
You must use a float between 0.0 and 1.0 (0% to 100%)
Scale (The overall size of the radio)
Recommended to use a value between 0 and 100, any higher will cause it to be too large for the screen. This must be an integer.
F1 - Opens/Closes the radio
Enter - Selects option within radio
Arrow Left/Arrow Right - Navigates the options within the radio
Backspace/ESC - Closes the radio
- Client Side Configuration
- Speech Recognition
I am aiming to implement a lot more options within the radio such as:
- Calling Tow Trucks/Prisoner Transport etc.
- Code 4/Code 99 Options
- Setting Duty Status
All of these features are what I'd like to include, however, there are currently API limitations preventing these from being available at the moment. Hopefully we will be able to add these soon.
The most recent release was tested on FivePD v1.1
If there are any bugs, Please let me know so I can fix them ASAP.
Support & Feedback
Feel free to leave any suggestions.
Join my Discord: