I came across an issue when too many callouts are installed.
The client log will have multiple FileNotFoundException errors and some FivePD functions are not working (like the duty menu).
Please check the support thread for more details on the error itself
You only need to do this, if you are having the same issues!
Note regarding FivePD 1.1+:
With this update some required dll files changed. Thanks to all who helped out in the comments during my absence.
The script itself still works, but you might require additional dll files (see updated description below).
Also you will not be able to merge callouts using a config.json in their folder, as the config.json files will overwrite each other.
1. Download the zip-file and unzip it anywhere
2. Copy the following files into the libs folder:
- FiveM (Application Data/server) folder\citizen\clr2\lib\mono\4.5\CitizenFX.Core.dll
- Newtonsoft.Json.dll, FivePD.net.dll from the fivepd folder
- If you get the error "Unresolved assembly reference not allowed: Filename", some callouts require additional dll files.
Just search for "Filename.dll" in the FivePD/FiveM folders and copy them to the libs folder
3. Put all callouts into the callouts folder (including json files if provided for the callout)
4. Double click createCalloutsDLL.bat
5. Copy the files from the output folder into the fivepd callouts folder on your server
- Delete all other dll files from this folder
- Keep any json files, if there are any; Those might be required for some mods
6. Restart the server (If it's not working, try "refresh" and "restart fivepd")
I will not give support for this workaround! This is just something which works for me and might not work for everybody!
Please use the support thread to discuss this issue and use the comments only for this workaround
I did not develop this tool. The tool is called ILMerge and I just added the powershell script and folder structure to make it easier to use.