Congratulations! Looks nice.
2008 Ford Crown Victoria LAPD
- This is a Ford Crown Victoria P71 with a Federal Signal Arjent S2 lightbar with toggleable steady burns and LAPD pattern.
- This car trys to be as close to the real one as possible.
- Ford Crown Victoria made by Ubisoft (Driver San Francisco), converted to GTA IV by f5544, edited by Sgt.Kanyo
- Federal Signal Arjent S2 lightbar by Bxbugs123, modified by Sgt.Kanyo
- 2003 Steel rims with 2008 hubcaps, spotlights and inmate divider by Bxbugs123
- Toughbook C19 by PFCBarefoot edited by Sgt.Kanyo
- Special thanks for Smokey8808 for helping me out in Zmodeler a lot and testing
- LAPD paintjob by Cj24 modified by Sgt.Kanyo
Looking Foward to it! Might be in my clan vehicle fleet!
Dhruv can you email me?
After you make this, you should try making a CVPI with an arjent that doesn't follow LAPD's light scheme. And maybe add a rambar with some lights on that, just something different. But that's just a suggestion. It's looking great so far!