Downloads: Emergency Light Mod (ELM) 9.1
Emergency Light Mod (ELM) 9.1
The GTA SA Emergency Light Mod brings more of your requested updates. Note now requires CLEO4 (seperate download)
Minor Update 9.1:
Disappearing Car bug fixed
Dual Siren mode added - option to allow GTA siren at same time (requested)
Changes to ConfigTool layout - resizing now possile
Install button now saves config automatically
New in this version:
Build up to 3 custom light patterns each with a max of 99 steps.
Custom pattens can have custom names (does not work in SAMP)
Custom Pattern preview now more realistic
Indicators have realistic sounds
3 Switchable Custom Sirens Much requested - works on any car can interupt the standard sirens with your own MP3/Wav file. (3 included)
3 Programable hot keys to fast switch to your favourite modes
New Random Mode - Strobes flash randomly
Reset Option - you can now minimise game, change settings in the config tool and reset the mod rather than the whole game
Aircraft Warning Alarm - An 'extra' optional mode which will sound an alarm if your plane/heli goes too low health and is about to explode.
Menu selection key now customisable (default is H)
Extra Crash prevention - Auto Off no longer required to prevent SAMP crashes (default option is now disabled).
2nd Car Mode Improvements - can be activated whilst standing next to or inside another car. If the car respawns it no longer crashes.
Menu speed Improvments
Fixed 'no text' issue on some installations
General improvments/bug fixes
* Up to 16 changable light modes with menu
* Patterns show to other players (In sync) in SA:MP v0.3
* Create or import 3x custom light patterns with up to 99 steps. Export these and exchange with other players
* Cars are fully damagable - mod does not repair the car of offer any advantage over other players
* Optional Area Flash - flashes objects in sournding with area custom colour
* Area flash includes modes for patterns visable on the road
* Cars can be destroyed
* Can be activated on a second car
* Headlights can be turned on or off
* Menu/Sub Menus - Text shows in SA:MP
* Auto DeActivates in Pay N Spray (prevents crash)
* Turns on lights of nearby cars - so you can see other car lights flash during daytime (SAMP synced)
* Check for updates link added with support forum
* Indicator Left/Right (with ticking sound) - SA:MP Synced
* Give Way Flash - SA:MP Synced
Links below. Instructions in readme (or just run ELMConfigTool.exe)
Please rate, comments welcome
Latest CLEO 4:
Cars features by Caerdydd (thanks)
DO NOT CHANGE/HOST WITHOUT MY PERMISSION
02-11-2012 at 02:39 AM
|WHy does it not working during the daylight? I play samp could that matter?
03-19-2013 at 06:29 PM
|download and test... fail... crashed game hahah :P
04-12-2013 at 06:06 PM
|now it's time to upgrade?
05-28-2013 at 02:42 AM
|Hello, I wanted to report a bug. When someone gets in the car, the headlights will illuminate. I tried with ELS and everything is normal (the lights do not light up automatically). So the problem is with ELM.
Does anyone have a solution?
06-10-2013 at 06:31 PM
|Hello, I was looking at this mod(totally awesome btw), but when I was trying to look at the menu, F11 did not want to bring it up. I tried setting it to other keys but they just played a replay. Respond with a tip or Fix please!!! Thank You!
07-05-2013 at 07:57 AM
|Can I just turn off the headlights not the whole lights?
07-15-2013 at 09:39 AM
|Awesome Mod, but for me, elmconfigtool.exe Doesn't work for me, I ran as Administrator and it said it was missing files or was Disabled, Now, I extracted Everything from the Folder so there was no Missing Files, so I'm guessing its somehow Disabled, Can you help me Enable it? I don't know how so any help would be nice, PM me if you can
11-22-2013 at 08:41 AM
|why i can't see the menu during the game? the mod work and the lights work but i don't know what happen with the menu!! pls help me.