VooDoobie has released a sweet new Dodge Ram 2500 based on the real life Florida Department of Agriculture.
- NAME: 2006 Liberty/Florida Department of Agriculture (I love Florida police cars!)
- VERSION: 2006RAM2500_LDA_V1.0
- EXTRA PARTS: NONE
- MULTIPLE LIVERIES: Yes
- OPTIMIZED FOR: pstockade/nstockade
- CREDITS: Various(see additional Notes)
- MOD STATUS: Open
Snit has released a Holden Commodore Omega Series II, with skins for the
New South Wales Police Force
-Taxi lights etc by SNIT
-Model by schaefft / converted by smokey88/Mr.© Bolleck® edited to
series II by SNIT With Thanks to Grundybin
-Hazard Systems 90 Series by Eklab edited by SNIT
-Pushbar and LEDs By SNIT
-MDT by SNIT
-GPS by Bxbugs123
-Skins by various
-Custom ELS configuration file by SNIT
-SOUNDS INCLUDED!!!!!! a new siren.
This CVPI was created to represent the Ohio State Patrol CVPI as closely as possible.
Since they use all blue lighting, only blue lighting will be available for this vehicle.
- Model is original Ford Crown Victoria by Schaefft, modified for and converted to GTAIV by Chasez.
- This version of the CVPI model has been modified by Bxbugs123 & Lt.Caine with permission by Schaefft and Chasez. Edited by NickieB
- Rims by Chasez
- Laptop, Police Console by PFCBarefoot
- Laptop Stand, Radar, Prisoner Divider, Dash Cam, Spotlights, Shotgun by BxBugs123
- Original CVPI template by BxBugs123, edited with permission by NickieB
- TIR3 by EVI. Modified to various LED modules by NickieB
- Ohio State Patrol skins by EFox
- Bearcat Scanner, Radar Remote Controller, Motorolla Radio Speaker by NickieB
- Trunk Antennas by Priman
- Code 3 x2100 Lightbar made by Bxbugs123 and penguin2254, modified and converted by gfxle.
- Code 3 x2100 Modified to Code 3 RX2700 by NickieB
- Trooper Hall for requesting the addition of the exterior units
- Big thanks to EFox for all his information and help with making this car as realistic as possible.
There are currently 400 users online. 31 members and 369 guests
Most users ever online was 713, 06-17-2013 at 04:51 AM.