PDA

View Full Version : Missing Roads and Buildings

SilverAutomatic
01-10-2011, 11:55 PM
Maybe you guys can help me figure this out.

I am able to get GTA SA to run fine with Cleo/ELM and the LSPD Impala '03 fine without any problems. But for some reason, if I try to install any other vehicles (such as the Erie Country Sheriff or the NMSP Tahoe) it causes a weird issue with the game graphics. Everything loads fine at first, but then if I start to drive off in the vehicle and the game is forced to load/res more objects, it causes a "graphics crash" effect where everything will load and then suddenly disappear, only to re-load again; and it keeps repeating.

At first I thought this was caused by the particular vehicle mod I had downloaded, but it appears to be doing it now whenever I add another vehicle. Removing the mod fixes the issue. I use the GTA SA Mod Installer.

Any ideas?

sameer
01-11-2011, 01:01 AM
Dont worry dude!! i have a solution.. try this link for "SA Streaming Memory Fix 2.0"

DOWNLOAD STREAMING MEMORY FIX 2.0 HERE (http://www.mediafire.com/?hh5378ben2s71u7)

It works 100%

Just download it AND REPLACE ALL THE GIVEN FILES WITH ORIGNAL ONES IN YOUR GTA:SA DIRECTORY!!

(Not the Readme files)

ENJOY!!!!!

SilverAutomatic
01-11-2011, 02:55 PM
That did it! Thanks for the help and super-fast reply!

sameer
01-11-2011, 10:21 PM
That did it! Thanks for the help and super-fast reply!

its ok dude!! SA support anytime!! I just love SA!!

PFCBarefoot
01-11-2011, 11:45 PM
I have pinned this so everyone can see.

sameer
01-19-2011, 09:43 AM
hey PFC Barefoot you did a great job by pinning it!! many SA modding newbies have this problem!! now that its pinned you dont have to ask for it everytime!!

danielstratford
01-23-2011, 10:37 AM
Dont worry dude!! i have a solution.. try this link for "SA Streaming Memory Fix 2.0"

DOWNLOAD STREAMING MEMORY FIX 2.0 HERE (http://gtapolicemods.com/index.php?/files/file/245-streaming-memory-fix-20/)

It works 100%

Just download it AND REPLACE ALL THE GIVEN FILES WITH ORIGNAL ONES IN YOUR GTA:SA DIRECTORY!!

NOTE:- DO NOT ADD THESE FILES

1:- StreamMemFix2.2_test1.asi

2:- StreamMemFix2.2_test2.asi [THEY ARE TEST FILES!! IF YOU ADD THEM IT WILL MAKE YOUR GAME CRASH EVERY 15 MINS]

ENJOY!!!!!

so if you dont add the test files one ones do you need to add then?

Reckless
03-10-2011, 04:13 PM
I'd advise against using SA Streaming Memory Fix 2.0. It can cause game crashes and even PC Blue Screens.

Install this version instead: StreamMemFix (http://alexander.sannybuilder.com/Files/SAStreamMemFix.rar)

bent
04-04-2011, 02:17 PM
thanks for the tip will try this out when I get a few minutes to get back on. thats been buggin the shnott outta me.

Nightmare
04-04-2011, 02:27 PM
That version will not work with newer mods. I suggest 2.0.

Reckless
04-07-2011, 11:02 AM
That version will and does work will all current GTASA mods, including SAMP and MTA.

ap3x
07-14-2011, 10:10 PM
At the moment I am not running CLEO or ELM because i am having troble with them that i have posted already, but I do have at this moment 6 vehicle mods installed. My game is patched to v1.0. I am having the road missing problem and I tried BOTH versions of the Stream Memory Fix and am getting the same error which is this:

Sorry, but this version of gta_sa.exe is not supported.

Supported versions:

-1.0us (14383616 bytes)

-1.0us compact (5183632 bytes)

http://Alexander.SannyBuilder.com

(C) Alexander 2008

It looks exactly like that and i am not sure what to do about it. I know for a fact my game is version 1.0.

TONZAS117
09-14-2011, 02:12 AM
its ok dude!! SA support anytime!! I just love SA!!

Hi, how do i get some mods to work, some, once loaded up crash the game. Any help (specific files are ones that are cleo operated, etc)

Russki
12-22-2011, 08:39 PM
why does your link sends me back to main page?

lucathebest97
12-23-2011, 03:48 AM
Link is dead, i'll PM Ryan...

joao3
12-23-2011, 04:16 AM
You mind sending me that link again because the link is dead

aziq
01-17-2012, 02:22 AM

DOWNLOAD STREAMING MEMORY FIX 2.0 HERE (http://gtapolicemods.com/index.php?/files/file/245-streaming-memory-fix-20/)

It works 100%

NOTE:- DO NOT ADD THESE FILES

1:- StreamMemFix2.2_test1.asi

2:- StreamMemFix2.2_test2.asi [THEY ARE TEST FILES!! IF YOU ADD THEM YOUR GAME WILL CRASH EVERY 10-15 MINS. Depending on amount of Mods installed]

ENJOY!!!!!dude u solve my problem about those 2 test.asi .thanks alot bro :)

EcoSAn
02-24-2012, 12:33 AM
There's a BETTER way on how to fix this problem! I had a really weird problem... I put the StreamMemFix in my GTA SA root, didn't work, even OJdoesit helped me, didn't work, then he found the best solution ever! Download the StreamMemFix.cs here (http://www.mediafire.com/?907zdan97gg112j)

Put it in your CLEO folder, now you're done! it's better than putting the asi files :),Enjoy!

And thanks to OJdoesit

Someone22
03-30-2012, 12:16 PM
=REMOVED=

Freddie
04-09-2012, 12:14 AM
thanks very much i think it worked!

Freddie
04-09-2012, 12:35 AM
thanks very much i think it worked! bur should i replace the streammemory fix1.0 asi but not the otherstream ones?

Animefan162a
12-25-2012, 12:33 AM
None of the aforementioned ''fixes'' work for me. I am running SAPD:FR 2.5 with ELM V8 and for some reason, when I respond to a dispatch in SAPD:FR, the buildings, roads and props such as guardrails and street/traffic lights all disappear and reappear on and off until I either complete the dispatch or my game crashes.

UPDATE: Alright by uninstalling and reinstalling both the streammemfix in main directory, the streammemfix in CLEO directory, and making sure I didn't insert the ''test files'' it appears the world despawning glitch is fixed. Now I just have an issue with GTA:SA crashing every once in a while, most of the time during SAPD:FR related activities.

Sully
04-09-2013, 08:58 AM
I've been having an issue with the environment disappearing for some time as of course it is caused by some high detail texture(s). Having been looking for a solution until now I couldn't find anything which was for 1.00 US version related, now that I have found this thread before posting one regarding this issue I can now say that I am pleased to have stumbled across this thread. Luckily enough I've read all the replies here so I know what's going on before I download anything though I would like to report a missing file which can normally be found on that Sannybuilder site which has been linked. The ASI file is missing from the GTA SA directory...Though thanks for the .cs version of the file, will download it now and test it out :)